Book is about helping two groups of golfers:
1. Golfers who suffer from the putting yips
2. Avid golfers and beginners who want to improve their game
- Book unique to the golf market in that it offers a proven putting technique that will help many golfers cure their yips
- Chapter on putting will help golfers at all skill levels improve their putting — promise !
- Book was featured as a “Great Read” from Author House in the New York Times
- In golf — “distance” is more important on the green than it is off the tee
- The secret to saving your round after a bad hole, if you think about it...is not to think about it.
- The key to putting is not how far you hit it — it’s how far you have to hit it.
- Sometimes you will have to play for a bogey — but that’s not all bad because a bogey is 90% par.
- Putting is about line and distance — but distance is the most important of the two.
- You must get your ball to the hole for it to go in — and distance is the crucial element of putting YOU control. When you discover something that works — stick with it.
- Remember; if it ain’t broke...don’t break it.