Master golf... and you master life itself.
Master Golf Enterprises was founded from a passion for golf and the desire to help the following groups of golfers:
1. Golfers who suffer from the putting yips
2. Avid golfers and beginners who want to improve their game.
For you golfers who are currently suffering from some form of the yips – I hope the putting technique I discovered that cured my yips will work as effectively for you as it has for me. I discovered my technique in 2006 and have been putting “yip-free” since then and enjoying the game like never before.
My revolutionary putting technique is featured in my book: “Master golf…and you master life itself.” (or How I cured my yips…yeah, you heard me.) published by AuthorHouse.
The book not only features my unique putting technique that I am confident will help many golfers cure their yips, but it also includes helpful playing tips for avid golfers and beginners to help them lower their scores and improve their game. Topics in the book include:
- How you can become a better putter
- How you can eliminate common swing faults
- The importance of practicing “recovery shots” – you’ll need them
- Tips and playing strategies to improve your tee shots
- Tips and playing strategies to improve your approach shots
The book also contains a number of entertaining golf “insights” that will give you a new perspective on how you think about the game of golf – such as:
- In golf, distance is more important on the green than it is off the tee
- The secret to saving your round after a bad hole, if you think about it…is not to think about it.
- The key to putting is not how far you hit it…it’s how far you have to hit it
- And when you find something that works – stick with it. Remember, if it ain’t broke…don’t break it.
“Master golf…and you master life itself” is more than just the title of my book – it’s how I feel about the game. The great thing about golf is that it’s a challenge to play well, but you can enjoy the game your whole life. And no matter what age you are or what level of skill you achieve, you can always improve. And isn’t that a lot like life? Life is a challenge, and no matter what level of success you achieve or what age you are…you can always improve.